I'm currently living in Hong Kong, I'm a student and a worker, yes I'm studying here and working...
I'm a student at Saint Mary's University Hong Kong Campus, actually around the world there is only three campuses, one is in California, one is in Canada and the last one is in Philippines, I took Entrepreneurship Management as my major, I love to sell something and I'm a talk active person, so I guess, I made a good decision by choosing that major. I'm graduated this year on March, sooo... I'm a degree holder, I got the tittle BSEM ( Bachelor of science in Entrepreneurial Management ), my mom was really proud of me, and without wanted to boasting around, I got an achievement as the best presenter for final project, I got the point 92 out of 100, it was almost perfect, I thanked my Lord for providing everything i needed and loving me unconditionally, I can't made it without Him..
Since I was a little girl, I love to helped my mom to sell something to my classmate, like snacks, candies, fruits, then when I grown up I was selling cosmetics, clothes, bags, accessories to my schoolmate, I can earn my own pocket money, actually it's not about money, but it's about passion, I didn't realize about this passion, why I enjoyed so much in this kind of work ( selling something ) only until I'm working overseas, when you see your friends enjoying the products you sell and happy with it, you'll feel satisfaction :)
They named Hong Kong as Asia's World City, and known for the city of glamour, there is a lot of branded fashion store here, the lights would never sleep, mostly you would find it very beautiful at night, especially when you go to Tsim Tsai Tsui

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar